Thursday, January 14, 2010

what a day

Today was both bad and good at the same time. I went to San Diego Hills cemetry to visit my late best friend, Olivia and also her father. Its an amazing place and it looks more like a holiday place than cemetery. It was the hardest thing to do sitting and talking to her and it was heavily raining but I didn't care. I would stayed longer if I was alone but dad was with me and he's not a very patience person. But next time I go there, Ill spend more time. It felt good to be with her again and I could feel she was there and listening to me. I miss her so much and I know it wasn't me saying goodbye to her but I was there to visit her and said how much i love her and miss her. She is always be my guardian angel and I know somewhere up there she is watching all the people she loves. I love you Liviee. RIP.


Then we had to stop at Plasa senayan shopping centre coz we needed the loo so badly, the traffic was very bad. I walked around the mall and bought bracelet and black shoes!!! amazing stuff =)
here's the pics:





around 7pm we off to pick up mum at Plaza Indonesia and the traffic was horrible...it was crazy. i love jakarta..i love jakarta (sarcasm). I was hungry on the way home but didn't have any snack in car so I just tried to sleep or at least closed my eyes.. I didn't sleep very well last night, kept waking up from nightmares and I think i was sleep talking. just great! That's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment