Thursday, January 7, 2010

2009 reflection



This year is like hell of roller coaster for me personally,many ups and downs but after all i guess i through it all...I finish or get most of my short term goal this year,and it really impress with myself because of it...Next year gonna be a lot new experiment and situation...Lots of new hopes, expectations and goals waiting for me...and i believe that God just give me the best way to achieve it all...So i close this year with a reflection...


This has been one of the hardest, scariest and most painful year, and I wouldn’t have been able to get through it without you guys. I had given up on hope and I lost the strength within myself but, with the help of so many people, I am back on my own two feet right now. As much as I want to forget 2009, there are positive things I got from all the experiences I have been through in 2009. I want to welcome 2010 with peace and hopefully it will be a better year for all of us. There are things that are very special that I won’t ever forget throughout my life.


1. I want to say thank you to: Angelica Yap, Simone Joyce, Joanna Vincent, Megan Hoenavald, Maddi Leeke. Thank you for all your on-going support throughout my tough time, I love you all.


2. New friends I have made this year especially my TMC friends. You are all my inspiration and I am so glad that I have met you all this year and I promise we will get through this hell together. I am here for you and remember, there is a solution to every problem.


3. To my beautiful poodle, Richie. I love you so much, you are my brother, my angel and my everything. I wouldn’t trade you for anything. You are always there following me everywhere, staying up till late at night just to be with me. you are always there whenever I feel so low. I love you chipoo!


Take care everyone and have a good New Year <3

No comments:

Post a Comment