Monday, January 11, 2010

present life

well,I have been sleeping over at Mila's house the past two nights. meeting her on Friday afternoon at Grand Indonesia then off we went to Plaza Indonesia to meet up with other friends for dinner at some fancy italian restaurant. we talked and ate a lot till it was nearly the end of closing time. Then we walked around the mall to find some presents and fancy stuff for ourselves. we spent a long time in this jewel shop and I got a ring and bracelet from Mila for my early B'day present =D.


we went to watch sherlock holmes the next day and it was preety good movie. ate caramel popcorn, my fave cinema food with my favourite drink, teh botol! went around for a bit and bought necklace and headband. then off to her house for dinner. couldn't sleep till 2ishAM so I decided to read a jodi picoult book.

No comments:

Post a Comment