Friday, January 8, 2010

Travelling

I have spent some time travelling around Java to visit my grandma and other families. I'm so glad that grandma is okay, she is 82 years old and still have a great memory. I wish she would come to Jakarta.


After my visit to see my grandma, uncle, aunty and cousins, I was off to Borobudur to see the temple. one of the seven wonders of the world. Its so amazing!!!! I don't know how they build that massive temple a long time ago where there was no such macine to help them. crazy! it took about 5 hours drive from grandma's place to Borobudur.



Bought lots of gifts from there. Then we off to Jogyakarta. bloody hectic in there, so many people selling 'batik' and random stuff. It was too crowded and wished I stayed there longer. we also went to visit grandma's lil sister in there.


me and Irene

Hoping to go to Bali next week =D

No comments:

Post a Comment