Sunday, January 17, 2010

Just something random

After I visited my friend's house on Friday, I went to this new shopping centre "central park", only few shops are already opened there and still lots of more new shops coming some time this year. I found this lovely pearl chanel necklace and I had to have it!!! so I bought it of course with my mother's money =D.


It's so preetyy!!!!

Didn't do much on Saturday, went to friend's wedding ceremony and bought few dvds before hand. I still can't find New Moon anywhere..so sad. I bought scrubs,fame,greta,post grad...etc.

Today, I went out to have lunch at this fancy restaurant with "swiss market" theme. Its soooo bloody nice, the decoration, the food and the place..very innovative! the food was expensive though but preety good portion. I had ceasar salad and calamary, not a very healthy choice but they were yummy!!!I wanna go there again.







Our private room
The place is very unique and sophisticated. just amazing. ofcourse my sister was there with me. I'm gonna miss her so much when I'm in Perth. BTW, I was wearing high heels.

1 comment:

  1. miaowww
    i think i saw that swiss market place in a new shopping centre in Somerset here!! the one with giant forever 21.. :d look so expensivee.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete