Saturday, February 13, 2010

shopping with chloe

I couldn't sleep until around 3AM ish..close to 4. Woke up at around 9am and couldn't sleep in coz someone was renovating my parents' bathroom. I had my usual morning drink, up and go then continued with the book i'm currently reading, Jodi Picoult- keeping faith. I love jodi picoult books, lots of psychological insights. Dad brought home some lunch, I ate a bit then off to see Chloe at Garden city.
Bought stuff from temt, forever new, equip. We had coffee at the coffee club, I had chai latte..it was soo gooodddd!!!!
Next time we are gonna try the cheesecake from there. When we were at cotton on body i found so many nice things..of course something to do with Paris.






THEY ARE SOOOOOO AMAZING!! I want them all!!!!!!
Basically, we walked around from one shop to another until 5pm. I wish I don't get tired so easily, I would enjoy shopping for longer. We are planning to meet up again next week. Chloe is such an amazing girl, I'm so proud of all the hard work she's putting towards getting better. she is my inspiration, glad I met her in clinic.

No comments:

Post a Comment